Open Me Tenderly

Saturday, May 14, 2011

By: Jayson Patalinghug
email: king_sky92@yahoo.com
FB: jaysoncbucable@aim.com
-----------------------------------------------------


Touch me and feel my warmth,
Hold me and hear the beating of my heart
Run your fingers through my soft skin
Rub me gently as you Open me Tenderly.

Remove every clothes that covers me,
The mask that hides all my pains- Tear them.
Slowly stare as you open me Tenderly
And feast on the nakedness of my soul.

Resist the temptation and do not cry
As your eyes laid sight on my dark side
Do not stop, do not fail – Just go and feel
The heat – the pain as you Open me Tenderly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP